Monday, July 14, 2014
Yucky yucky
I'm not gonna lie, the last 24 hours have not been my favorite. In fact, I can't think of a more difficult 24 hours that we've had in awhile. It all started when we got home last night from a HS graduation party. I wasn't feeling the best and then got sick right after we got home. I felt terrible because I just couldn't help Brian with the kids at all. I was just so weak. I went to bed at 8:00, next thing I know it's the middle of the night and Brian is sick. Really sick. We were miserable. A few hours later Addy comes in to tell us that she threw up in her bed. When Cameron woke up he was just so weak and tired, he cuddled with me for about an hour and then he threw up. It was terrible. Luckily the kids were really good all things considered but it was a pretty horrible day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment