The most surprising thing is that 4 days later we still have the snow. I think this is the longest I've ever seen snow stick around here. I couldn't be happier, I love some snow to make it feel like Christmas and it's even better knowing it'll be gone by the end of the week.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in more ways than one! We woke up Saturday to a few inches of snow and the kids were so excited we immediately went out to play in it. We had tons of fun. It wasn't good snow for building snowmen, but it was perfect for throwing in the air to make it snow and for snow angels. We then decided to go on a "snow walk" and it was just beautiful out!
The most surprising thing is that 4 days later we still have the snow. I think this is the longest I've ever seen snow stick around here. I couldn't be happier, I love some snow to make it feel like Christmas and it's even better knowing it'll be gone by the end of the week.
The most surprising thing is that 4 days later we still have the snow. I think this is the longest I've ever seen snow stick around here. I couldn't be happier, I love some snow to make it feel like Christmas and it's even better knowing it'll be gone by the end of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment