Cameron's class also performed and also had some ambitious goals. They were supposed to do a tap dance, but it wasn't clear that there was actually any dancing taking place. I also had low expectations for the songs considering I'd never heard Cameron sing any of them (but he did know most of the words to Addy's songs). It was adorable anyway and especially funny when Cameron went up to the microphone several times to yell, "Hi Daddy!" We definitely have a performer on our hands.
The end of the show did not disappoint when Santa showed up! I thought for sure Cameron would be excited but apparently he only likes "grocery Santa" because he wanted nothing to do with him. Fortunately Adelyn was not afraid and she went up to him. Afterwards Cameron declared, "I only like grocery Santa, not gym Santa."
It was a thoroughly entertaining evening! Once I figure out (read- once Brian shows me) how to edit video I'll get that posted. Trust me you do not want the unedited version..it was a long evening:)
The kids before heading out to the pageant.
Addy in her Wonder Woman glory and below with Clara the angel.
Cameron couldn't take his eyes off the microphone (more later in the video)
I love seeing Wonder Woman and Superman next to Mary and Joseph.
This time Addy was all ready for Santa, but Cameron did not like "gym Santa"



Cameron is hilarious.
ReplyDelete