We still put diaper cream on at night to keep rashes away. He suddenly started calling it tartar sauce and then insists on making sure I don't forget to put the tartar sauce on his butt. He can barely say it without laughing and then has to repeat it over and over, "mommy put tartar sauce on my butt!" and then asks, "why you put tartar sauce on my butt Mommy?"
A few weeks ago my friend Kyle came to visit. Cameron had never even met him, but after hanging out with him for just a couple of hours when it was time for his nap he said, "I want him to put me down. I want Kyle." So Kyle graciously agreed and it was so funny to listen to them talk and read stories. When Cameron woke up from his nap, Kyle was already gone, but Cameron kept saying, "where's Kyle? I want to see Kyle."
Last week I was reading to Cameron and after we said our prayers he leaned up to give me my kiss. But this time he held my face really tight and leaned in with a wide open mouth saying "Mwah!" I started laughing and leaned back to avoid his wet kiss. He of course thought this was hilarious and I'm not exaggerating he must have done it 25 more times that night. By the end we were both laughing hysterically. He's tried to repeat it a few times by trying to lick me but luckily I've successfully avoided his puppy kisses.

No comments:
Post a Comment