Monday, June 29, 2015

Gramma Day Care

The kids' daycare is moving locations so they had to close for a week. Luckily Grandma Wendy was available to come out and watch the kids. I really don't know who gets more excited for her visits, Brian and I, or the kids. For me, it's amazing how much more time I have in the morning when I don't  have to wrangle two kids, get them dressed, feed them breakfast and head off to daycare all in time to catch the train. I feel so relaxed when she's here! It certainly doesn't hurt that on the first day she had coffee and pancakes ready when I came downstairs.
The kids are having a blast as usual. They've played outside for hours, went to the library, went out for frozen yogurt and had an evening to themselves with Grandma while Brian and I went out for a date night. It is truly a win-win for everyone:)
Addy loves sleeping with Grandma in her bed and Cameron loves going in each morning to wake her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment