I was about to write a post yesterday saying that Addy was finally better- no more hives, no more fever. I should have known better. Yesterday afternoon I suddenly felt very feverish and sick. Within 20 minutes Addy was on the couch next to me, also not feeling well. Brian took her temperature and sure enough her fever was back. She and I spent the afternoon on the couch and by 6:00 Brian was feeling terrible as well. He was luckily able to muster up enough energy to get Cameron ready for bed, but Addy and I barely moved. She spent the night with me in my room while Brian slept in her room. It was a long night for everyone. Luckily I started feeling better by mid-morning and Addy seems almost normal again. Cameron is back at school today but the rest of us are taking it easy. Ironically enough it was exactly a year ago that we all came down with the flu. Hopefully this won't become our June tradition.
Monday, June 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment