Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Totally Dry Day!

It was Grandma's last full day and in the morning before I went to work Cameron used the potty. As I was leaving I told him maybe he could use the potty every time he needed to go and maybe he could get as many as 5 jelly beans! Well, when I got home he was going for the 6th time and he even went one more time before bed. 7 times going on the potty and 7 jelly beans! He didn't have one wet diaper all day. Even more amazing is that Grandma took them to the beach and he said he had to go there, but waited until they got home. He also told Grandma that he had to pee, but first she had to change his poopy diaper. Sure enough right after she changed him he went pee on the potty!

Then today Cameron woke up and again wanted to use the potty. After breakfast he insisted on wearing underwear to school. I was nervous but went for it. When we got to school he asked to use the potty again and went (in a urinal no less!) The teachers confirmed he had no accidents and used the potty several times. They put a diaper on him for nap but other than that he wore underwear all day. I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment