Friday, August 14, 2015

Slippery Snow

We had a fun filled week since right after we got back from Portland my friend Ally was in town. I got to hang out with her for 2 nights before she and her husband took off to climb Mt. Rainier (impressive!) We had a blast catching up and I'm so glad she was able to come and see Brian and the kids too. Addy & Cameron absolutely loved her and insisted on her reading to them and playing with them and Cameron even wanted her to cuddle with him in his crib. It was quite cute.

In the morning as we were leaving and I was explaining to Cameron that Ally was going to climb the mountain he said, "but there is snow up there, it will be slippery." So smart that one.

Good luck Ally! Watch out for the snow, it will be slippery!



No comments:

Post a Comment