This weekend Brian and the kids convinced me to go with them to the reptile zoo. I will admit I was not super excited about going to see snakes, lizards, turtles and crocodiles but I couldn't say no. Before we went the kids were saying how they would protect me from the reptiles, especially Cameron who said he would give me big hugs to keep me safe. Of course right when we got there Addy was so scared she would hardly even go in and Cameron kept yelling "uppy, uppy, hold me." Over time they got more comfortable and we did see a lot of cool things. Huge pythons, tortoises, an albino alligator and my favorite the two-headed turtle.
While we were there they had a time when you could hold a snake. I was not at all interested (neither was Addy) but both Cameron and Brian did it and it seemed pretty cool. If you're in to touching slithery creepy things.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment