Friday, October 16, 2015

3 Wishes

We've recently started another daily ritual which is that every night the kids each get to pick out a question from a bottle and we go around and each answer them. It is quite interesting and entertaining to hear their answers. Tonight one of the questions was "If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?"
Cameron said:
1. To see Batman and Superman
2. To eat cake and ice cream
3. To be Thor because then I could pull Daddy's ladder down

Addy said: 
1. To eat dessert everyday
2. To watch a show every day, oh wait I almost already do that so I won't wish for that
2. To play outside every day
3. To be in the Disney store forever with the doors locked so no one could come in

My three wishes are with me at dinner every night. I couldn't be more grateful for my incredible husband and kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment