When the lesson was over her teacher told me she did a wonderful job for a first-time skier. She understood how to turn and stop. I wasn't sure if she would still want to ski after a 2 hour lesson but she was unstoppable! She went up the magic carpet ride at least another 15 times and did a great job going down the bunny hill. We were so proud of her, she looked so confident out there!
While Addy was in her lesson, Cameron and I played in the snow and he even tried skiing with some strap-on skis from a friend. They were a little small so they kept falling off, but he did a pretty good job and was definitely interested in learning more. I think it won't be long when Brian won't be headed to the mountains by himself because we have a couple of little skiers on on hands!
here is a video of each kid!
So good. Glad they like the snow.
ReplyDelete