Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Merry Christmas!

We had an awesome Christmas this year. The kids are at such a great age and were really into their presents and seemed truly grateful for what they got. It felt magical. We spent most of the day playing with their presents, but also found time to watch Elf for the first time as a family. I loved that even though I've seen that movie a million times, it was completely different to watch it with them. We also had our traditional fondue meal.
We went to church on Christmas Eve and Cameron fell asleep and missed the candle-lighting part. I have never seen him so completely knocked out! Luckily he woke up happy and couldn't wait to leave the cookies out for Santa.

Asleep at church, but quickly up and ready to leave out treats for Santa!



 Easy Bake Oven & PJ Mask Headquarters from Santa!





 My favorite moment on Christmas. Minds blown!




 An Elsa dress for Violet Anna!


 What's in the big bag? YOXO!




 Building blocks and a chapter book!


Yummy fondue in our pj's! Best. Christmas. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment