After Addy went on her first ski lesson, Cameron could not stop asking when it was his turn. So while we were in Winthrop we scheduled a ski lesson for Cameron at the little ski hill there. He was a bit unsure if he liked it at first, but he got the hang of it and was going down by himself in no time. They didn't have a magic carpet ride to get up the hill so he did the tow rope with his teacher, which was a little bit more difficult to master.
After his lesson he wanted to ski some more so Brian and I took turns helping him. Apparently I rolled the lucky dice that day, because he was a great listener with me and we had a great time on the little bunny hill. Brian, not so much. In Cameron's words, "Daddy is a terrible teacher." I'm positive we were doing exactly the same thing. Either way, I'm just glad he liked it and is having fun.
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment