Last week, when the kids had a day off from school they went downtown to the aquarium and then stopped by my new office for a visit. They got to meet some of my new coworkers and see where I hang out all day. Watching their observations & listening to their questions was hilarious. They were fascinated by my stand up desk and wanted to take turns turning it up and down. Cameron was obsessed with my coworker's Star Wars Mug and Lego air plane set, which made him think we just play with toys all day. This theory was supported by the multiple nerf dart guns and bullets they found lying around. And to top if off, we have a GIANT bean bag/mattress/pillow bed that I actually have never even sat on, but the kids found it and now think I take naps on it every day at work. If only work could be as fun as they imagine it to be.
The best part was, Brian got his own glow in the dark t-shirt to match mine, but of course the kids wanted to try it on. A little big I think!
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment