Last week when I came home from work, I asked my usual "what did you do today?" question to Cameron.
He excitedly answered, "we went to baritical world!"
To which I said, "baritical world?"
He said, "No! Bah-rhi-ti-khal world!"
And I again, I said "baritical?"
"Mom! Baritical, not baritical!"
At this point he started to get angry because he thought I was playing a game and pretending not to understand him, but I really had no idea what he was saying. We repeated each other a few more times and then he very sternly said, "Bah, like a B, baritical world!"
I could hardly keep myself from laughing but I could tell he was getting very angry that I wasn't understanding so I just said, "oh cool! Was it fun?"
He explained that they had a great time climbing and playing and he can't wait to go back. I smiled and nodded, but still had no clue what he was talking about.
Then Brian came down stairs a few minutes later and I asked him what in the world was baritical world.
He smiled and said, "Vertical World"
And Cameron chimed in, "yeah mom, bartical world, that's what I told you!"
Here are some pics of Cameron and his buddy Hayden at Vertical/baritical world.
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment