My favorite part was that the kids & their cousin Isabelle sang a song to Grandma that was so cute. They had practiced a lot with Papa and the did a great job! Everyone loved it. I'm so glad we were able to be there to celebrate with her, it was an incredibly special night and it was Brian and I's 10th anniversary! Lennard even came in from Germany and all of Grandma's grandkids and great grandkids were there.
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Birthday Girl x 100
The reason we were in Wisconsin for Addy's birthday was because my Grandma's birthday is the day before Addy's and she turned 100 this year! There was a surprise birthday celebration for her that was one of the best parties I've been to. My grandma was so genuinely happy and you could tell that she was just soaking up every minute. It is still unbelievable to me that she is 100, she is one of the most incredible people I've ever met.
My favorite part was that the kids & their cousin Isabelle sang a song to Grandma that was so cute. They had practiced a lot with Papa and the did a great job! Everyone loved it. I'm so glad we were able to be there to celebrate with her, it was an incredibly special night and it was Brian and I's 10th anniversary! Lennard even came in from Germany and all of Grandma's grandkids and great grandkids were there.
My favorite part was that the kids & their cousin Isabelle sang a song to Grandma that was so cute. They had practiced a lot with Papa and the did a great job! Everyone loved it. I'm so glad we were able to be there to celebrate with her, it was an incredibly special night and it was Brian and I's 10th anniversary! Lennard even came in from Germany and all of Grandma's grandkids and great grandkids were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment