Sunday, August 19, 2018

Libraries Rock!

Even though school is not in session, the kids have been hard at work reading all summer. The library had a reading challenge for the summer and the kids logged their hours. We turned them in yesterday and they got a certificate and got to pick out a book to keep. Addy finished her new book the same day! When I asked her about it she said, "I don't own any books I haven't already read, so as soon as I got this book I had to finish it." Cameron is getting really good at his reading too and this morning when I asked him to read me a book, after he finished it he said, "I nailed that one."
Brian also took the kids to the reading events at the school library this summer which they loved. It makes me so happy to see how much my kids love reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment