It's hard to believe summer is already winding down. Brian and the kids have certainly been busy and have made the most of it. I swear that every day they have something planned or go on an adventure. When they aren't on play dates with friends or at camp, they go to the zoo, to the beach, to various parks, the library, the pool, and if that isn't enough they find time to collect fruits and veggies from the garden (raspberries, strawberries, peas, beans, kale, parsley), go crabbing, and I think some version of baseball makes its way into each day.
I always look forward to getting the download of how they spent their day and am truly amazed at what a wonderful job Brian does at keeping them busy, making sure they are having fun, AND most impressively, keeping the peace between the two of them. I don't know how he does it, but he sure makes it look easy.
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment