Monday, January 7, 2019

Winthrop

We were excited to continue our annual tradition of heading to Winthrop to see Chuck and Robin. We always look forward to our winter fun in the snow. There wasn't as much snow as usual, but we also didn't see as many deer so I'm ok with that. Cameron won the guess of how many deer we'd see on the drive and it was three. We also saw the regular deer out Chuck & Robin's window, but didn't make them a snowman this year.
In addition to relaxing with Chuck and Robin and the skiing, we also spent some time sledding and at the outdoor rink and this year Brian and I snuck out for a night out. The kids built everything possible from the legos and read almost all of the books Robin got for them. We all watched "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" a movie Addy got from Grandma Wendy for Christmas. The kids have been singing the song nonstop ever since. I can't seem to get "our fine four fender friend" out of my head.









No comments:

Post a Comment