Monday, June 17, 2019
The Blue Jays
Cameron's team had an incredible season, I think they only lost 2 games in the entire season and I was always amazed that I was watching 6, 7 and 8 year olds. Cameron improved so much throughout the season. At first he had a hard time adjusting to the pitching machine, but once he figured it out he was unstoppable! He got tons of hits including several doubles and his fielding was amazing. My favorite was when he would play third and his friend JR would play shortstop and they made such a great team and got a lot of outs together. Cameron loved playing catcher, but played all positions and did a great job. I'm so proud of these boys and how hard they played coming from behind to win the whole thing. What an amazing season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment