Another year and another snowstorm that I'm embarrassed by. On Sunday night we got a decent amount of snow (for here)- about 3 inches. Of course there was no school on Monday. I choose to work from home that day and as the day went on I watched all of the snow on the road melt. By the end of the daylight hours there was no snow left on the street. Overnight we got 1 inch of snow. Of course there was no school on Tuesday. I went to work and again when I came home there was no snow on the street. Overnight we got 1 inch of snow, maybe less. Of course there was no school on Wednesday. Luckily it didn't snow overnight again but school was still 2 hours late on Thursday. Because, why make the kids have a full day of school? Sigh.
Thank heavens for Brian. He tired the kids out every day and they enjoyed the snow while it lasted. Here's proof of our epic snowstorm.
Saturday, January 18, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment