Sunday, January 3, 2021

2020 by the Numbers

There was a lot we'd want to forget of 2020 but I think what's most important is what we remember. 2020 was a year we will never forget. For our card we made a list of the top 10 things we learned.

10. Playing the piano is actually fun.
9. There is such a thing as too much family time. 
8. Zoom fatigue is real. 
7. You can never have too much toilet paper, but you can have too much hand sanitizer. 
6. Pajamas count as "being ready."
5. Working from home is the same as living at work. 
4. Everything is better at a lake.
3. Going to school in person is pretty great. 
2. Perspective is Everything.
1. We miss you all. Dearly. 


We also got a recap from our piano app which I thought was interesting and definitely makes us feel better than if we got a recap from hulu or Disney+ on how many hours of TV we watched. Here are some numbers we can be proud of.

  • 378 hours of piano played
  • 771 songs
  • 1881 stars earned
  • 1559 lessons completed
I couldn't and wouldn't want to count how many hours of zoom we logged, but I'm sure we also read a record number of books, listened to thousands of our favorite song, and walked hundreds of miles to try to keep our sanity in 2020. It wasn't the year we planned but I don't plan on forgetting all of the lessons we learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment