Monday, June 20, 2022
Localvore!
Last weekend, Edmonds has their "localvore" days which involves getting a passport to 10 local stores and if you get a stamp at each place, you can enter a drawing and get a swag bag (if you finish early enough). It's one of my favorite things because you support the local stores who also usually have fun booths and specials. Addy and I went with my friend and her daughter. The girls got their hair braided, we made flower rings and got cute Edmonds shirts. It turned out to be a beautiful day so it was just perfect to be walking around town. My favorite was the flower shop who created a flower photo wall that was absolutely amazing. Addy kept us on task and we finished in time to get a swag bag, but even cooler was that my name was drawn for the grand prize so I won merchandise from every single store! As if I needed a reason to love Edmonds even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment