Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy First Birthday

Adelyn turns 1 year old today. I cannot believe it. This is has definitely been the most amazing year and it's so hard to believe she is already having her first birthday. Where did the year go? It is quite the fun-filled week for us. Yesterday was Brian and I's third anniversary, today's is Adelyn's birthday, tomorrow she has a Halloween Party at daycare and Saturday we are having a big birthday party for Addy.
For the last month or so we have been asking Addy how old she is and pointing 1 finger up in hopes that she'll do it. She's done it a few times now, but I'm pretty sure it's always accidentally. She does however point at everything now. Every morning when I pick her up out of her crib she points at something as if its the first time she's ever seen it. It's adorable. Her other big milestones include walking while just holding onto one hand, walking everywhere around the house holding onto furniture, crawling up a few steps on her own and dancing to music whenever it's on.
I knew having a kid would change my life forever, but I honestly had no idea it would be this good. We feel so incredibly blessed to have such a smart, healthy & happy baby. It really doesn't get any better than this. Happy Birthday Adelyn! We love you.



Here is a picture Addy's teachers made her.

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Addie!! So sad I am going to miss your party, but have fun- love you!

    ReplyDelete