Saturday, December 18, 2010
Liquid Diet
After spending all day Thursday with Addy, I thought for sure she was on the mend. She got her appetite back and was in very good spirits all day. That's why I was so surprised when Brian woke me up at 4 am on Friday to tell me that Addy had thrown up in her crib. He had already started cleaning it up so I came and helped try to get Addy back to sleep, as I was holding her I noticed she didn't look so good so I made a mad dash for the bathroom. I made it just in time before she threw up again. We repeated this same scenario one more time. Finally around 5 am she fell back asleep for good. Brian stayed home with her yesterday, he took her to the Dr. just to make sure and at least she doesn't have an ear infection. The Dr. said to just keep her on liquids for awhile as her stomach might not be ready for real foods. So far so good, she hasn't been sick in over 24 hours and I think she's on the mend for real this time. Just in time for all of the Christmas goodies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment