On Thursday of this week I had my work holiday party, so I didn't come home right after work. Brian called me around 6:00 and told me that Addy was so tired she fell asleep in the highchair during dinner. I told him he had to take a picture. Here it is; proof that Addy needs to sleep more than 30 minutes during the day.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Proof
As I mentioned, we are still working on Addy's transition to the one nap a day. For the past few days she skipped her morning nap and just had the afternoon nap, but instead of it being 1 or 2 hours like a normal one-year old, its 30-35 minutes. So of course, when Brian picks her up, she is wrecked.
On Thursday of this week I had my work holiday party, so I didn't come home right after work. Brian called me around 6:00 and told me that Addy was so tired she fell asleep in the highchair during dinner. I told him he had to take a picture. Here it is; proof that Addy needs to sleep more than 30 minutes during the day.

On Thursday of this week I had my work holiday party, so I didn't come home right after work. Brian called me around 6:00 and told me that Addy was so tired she fell asleep in the highchair during dinner. I told him he had to take a picture. Here it is; proof that Addy needs to sleep more than 30 minutes during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan! I am shocked! The stripes on Addy's socks don't match the stripes on her pants! And to think, her mother was the QUEEN of socks-matching-outfit!!
ReplyDeleteI'll take full responsibility for that one. - Brian
ReplyDelete