Friday, April 29, 2011
18 months
Addy turned 18 months yesterday and I took her to her 18 month check-up. The growth spurt has not slowed down! She weighs 27 lbs 12 oz's (90%) she is just under 33 inches tall (75-90%) and her head size is 48.4 cm (90%). I think it won't be long before I am the shortest one in the house! The Dr. was happy with everything she saw, except that Addy happened to have an ear infection that we didn't even know about. Since she hadn't shown any symptoms the Dr. wasn't concerned but gave me a prescription just in case. Addy was really brave during her shots and was absolutely in heaven when they showed her the basket of toys and asked her to pick one because every single toy was some sort of duck! There was a superman duck, a sports duck, an angel duck, at least 20 different ducks. Addy could not decide and picked every single one up. Eventually she just grabbed the entire basket and said "thank you" thinking she could keep them all. I tried explaining "just one" for several minutes before I had to just give them back the basket and she had a complete meltdown. We did make it out with a fairy duck and that seemed to make her happy. Here are some pics of our 1 1/2 year old...how did this happen already?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment