We went out to eat two different nights and Addy did great at the restaurants. No meltdown or tantrums or crying, it was great! She was tons of fun the whole weekend and I think my Dad and Kathy read her every single book we own!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Well it's back to the regular routine again. My Dad and Kathy left on Monday but we had such a great time while they were here. It was so cute to see her interact with them and she was so good the whole time they were here. On Saturday we went to the gymnastics place and Addy had a great time. My poor Dad did his best to capture all of her moves on camera but of course as soon as he got into position she was up and off in another direction. I think he took 200 pictures and maybe 10 of them she is actually looking at him. (I'm sure he'll send me some)
We went out to eat two different nights and Addy did great at the restaurants. No meltdown or tantrums or crying, it was great! She was tons of fun the whole weekend and I think my Dad and Kathy read her every single book we own!


We went out to eat two different nights and Addy did great at the restaurants. No meltdown or tantrums or crying, it was great! She was tons of fun the whole weekend and I think my Dad and Kathy read her every single book we own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment