- Blueberries
- Bananas
- Yogurt
- Raisins
- Cereal
- English muffin
- Orange
- Mashed Potatoes
- Bread
- Corn
- Carrots
- Crackers
- Cheese
- Soup
- Broccoli
- Avocado
- Turkey
No, these are not all of the foods Adelyn has tried, this is everything she ate today. It's amazing. I know we are very lucky as many parents struggle just to get their kids to eat anything, but we are on the other extreme. I would say that Addy is semi-obsessed with food. Before she even finishes the food on her plate she is already asking for more. If you give her more of one of her favorite foods (which is pretty much everything) the look on her face is of such pure joy it's hard to resist. The child just loves food. People think we are crazy because we still don't give her any sweets or dessert, but I swear everyone would do the same if they saw how she reacts to food. If she can get this excited over bananas and pasta, I have no idea what she would do with ice cream and cookies. Soon enough she'll get her taste of them and then there will be no turning back.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment