Monday, June 20, 2011
Happy Father's Day
Everyone who knows me knows that I think the world of my Dad and I'm positive that Addy feels the same way about hers. She just lights up when she sees Brian and he is so engaged with her all of the time it still melts my heart. They have so much fun playing together and he is always teaching her new things. Brian took a much deserved trip away with the boys and has been gone for the last several days. Both Addy and I miss him a lot & can't wait for him to come back. Each time I've read a book to Addy that has a Dad in it she points to the Dad and yells "Daddy" and then gives him a kiss. And when Brian calls she blows him kisses through the phone, it's adorable. Addy knows she's got a good one. We are both very lucky girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very touching.
ReplyDelete