Friday, June 17, 2011

One Week




These pictures were taken one week ago yesterday. I only took them because Addy was so giddy happy it was just too cute not too. She was beside herself happy and everything was so funny to her. Unfortunately one week later we have a different girl on our hands. Addy came home from daycare on Wednesday with a slight fever and over the next 12 hours it just got worse and she was unhappy it was heartbreaking. She had a permanent sad face and you could just tell she wasn't feeling well. She just wanted to be held. I took her to the Dr. yesterday and sure enough she has an ear infection in both ears! The Dr. even said that we should probably consider having tubes put in since she has had so many infections. Not something I want to think about right now, first we have to get through this round. What is making it exceptionally difficult this time is that Addy is refusing to take her medicine. Every other time she couldn't get enough of it, but this time it's a totally different story. I feel like I have to wrestle her every time just to get it in her mouth and then hope that she doesn't spit it out. Lucky me, she has to take it twice a day for 10 days. Two doses down...eighteen to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment