Monday, September 10, 2012

Iowa


After the morning swim we headed to WI to see Brian's parents. They had all of the toys ready for Addy and I think she went through all of them within the first 10 minutes. She loved it. That night there was a huge storm with tons of thunder and lightening which I love, but unfortunately this one had hail that caused damage to their house (it even broke a window) and damaged my Dad's car. Luckily it wasn't anything too serious, but it sounded like the loudest storm I've ever heard! The next day we headed down to Iowa to see Brian's grand-parents. Unfortunately Great Grandpa Bill recently broke his ankle, but we still had a great time. It was a beautiful drive along the Mississippi River down to Iowa and we enjoyed Grandma Elaine's amazing cooking! Addy was so relaxed that she just fell asleep on the couch and her mom and Grandpa might have done the same thing!












No comments:

Post a Comment