Sunday, September 9, 2012

P&D's Pool

For years we have been going to my aunt and uncles house, Phyllis and Don's (P&D's) to go swimming. Brian wasn't back yet when we all went on Sunday, and I couldn't believe it when he said he had never been there in the summer.  So, we decided to head over his first day in before driving to Wisconsin. It was just him and Addy in the pool and they had so much fun! Addy was really brave and went all the way under several times. She did a great job in the water, although I think her favorite part was going potty in the yard. As soon as she realized she could just pee in the yard, she then did it 2 more times before we left. It was absolutely hilarious to watch and yes I have a picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment