I just realized that Cameron is 6 weeks old which means I am already halfway through my maternity leave. I can't believe how quickly this has gone by! Cameron is such a good baby that I have truly enjoyed this time and I can't quite fathom what it's going to be like to manage 2 kids and working full-time. Just getting out of the house at a reasonable time seems like an impossible goal, let alone managing everything else that needs to get done in a day. I guess I have 6 more weeks to enjoy this time before my world goes upside down...again.
Which also means we have 6 weeks to get Cameron to take a bottle. He seems to have regressed and will no longer take a bottle which is more than a little frustrating on multiple levels. Ah the joys of newborns!
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment