Friday, January 4, 2013

Stats

I can't help comparing Cameron to Adelyn and this maternity leave to my last. I can say Cameron definitely sleeps a lot more and seems to be an even easier baby that Adelyn was. He doesn't sleep for quite as long of periods at night, but certainly seems to sleep a lot more during the day. I am loving every minute of this and truly feel relaxed. While I was pregnant I joked that being home with a newborn would feel like a vacation compared to my job and I think I was right. This kind of feels like a vacation (but shhh, don't tell anyone).
Cam is proving to be a bigger eater than Addy was as well. He has outpaced her for weight gain and at 2 weeks was already over his birth weight at 9 pounds 1 oz (50%) and is up to 21.5 inches (75%). No surprises there, I seem to raise big babies! He is already growing out of his newborn clothes, I can't believe how quickly they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment