Cameron is already 5 months old! He now rolls over in both directions from either side. He also likes to turn in circles like a clock. Sometimes when I get him from the crib he's laying in a completely different direction. He also loves to sing. He loves to hear his voice and he gives zerbits, especially on his wrists. He's more aware of his feet now and often grabs for them. He also seems very interested in what we are eating. No food for him yet but I have a feeling he'll love it when he gets it.
At daycare he loves the jumper and car saucer. He also still does a great job during tummy time. He is a very laid back baby and is especially tolerant of his big sister's hugs and kisses. He is such a little man to me and I just can't resist kissing those chubby cheeks (and arms, and legs, and belly....)!
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment