Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Toothless No More

It's official! Cameron has his first tooth. It's on the bottom and it's broken through. I couldn't get a picture because he isn't showing it off and he won't let you anywhere near it. He has been the fussiest he's ever been though, getting up multiple times per night and not falling asleep easily like he usually does. This sure makes me appreciate how easy he normally is because we are working for it right now! He also has a cold so that doesn't help. Poor little guy is a mess.
He is also moving around like crazy. He rolls in every direction and I find him in a new spot every night in the crib. I put him on the wood floor today and he scooted all around. The days of him staying where you leave him are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment