I am feeling pretty good after an amazing Mother's Day weekend. Friday night I met my mom friends out for dinner and it was so good to catch up with everyone. Since Cam is one of the younger babies a lot of the other babies are already eating solids and getting teeth!
On Saturday afternoon we dropped the kids off (where we went for Easter) and Brian and I went wine tasting, had dinner and dessert. It was fabulous. Addy of course didn't want to leave when we got there to pick her up and she already wants to go back.
And today has just been so relaxing. Brian let me sleep in this morning and we had a lazy morning, I got time to work out and just enjoy the kids. We went for a nice walk after dinner. It was wonderful day and I couldn't ask for much more.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment