Sunday, October 27, 2013
10 months
This is a little late, but Cameron is 10 months now and is far more like a toddler than a baby. He is into everything. He can crawl up and now down (almost) the stairs and pulls himself up onto everything. He can stand for a few seconds by himself and is very close to walking. He calls for "mama" now and remains an incredibly happy baby. He almost always sleeps through the night and is the easiest baby ever to put down for bed and naps now. I don't want to curse it, but he has also become an awesome napper, sometimes napping for 2 1/2 or even 3 hours. That is a foreign concept to us because Addy was a 30 minute napper. He's becoming picker and picker about foods and seems to only like bananas and puffs. Since it may sound like things are always roses, I do feel I should share that Cameron has a very bad habit of biting. So far it's just with Brian and I, but he loves to bite our shoulders. He knows exactly what he's doing because he will shake his head "no" and then bite you. He then gives you this look like "I don't know who did that." It's so hard to know what to do but I'm pretty sure my two reactions which are laughing or yelling are not appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment