Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pals, Puppies and Pumpkins

No real story here, just the last of the pictures from our trip worth sharing.


My sister has two dogs, and one of them was always following Cameron. Addy was actually a little afraid of the dogs, but Cameron just loved them! At one point I found him and the dog kissing by the stairs!










All the cousins together with the pumpkins. You have no idea how much work this was to orchestrate.



 Cameron spending quality time with Uncle Tad.

  A couple of other highlights were seeing some HS friends. We got to see our good friends the Dailey's, unfortunately the only picture we took was with Sam and Cam. Talk about a couple of good looking boys, just like their dads. And I got to see my friends Kristi and Megan. Hard to believe I've known them since I was Addy's age!


 Above, Addy dressing up in one of Grandma's costumes. Below, Addy the seasoned traveler on the way home. We all survived!!

No comments:

Post a Comment