The weather was absolutely perfect and we got to spend a lot of time outside which was nice. We kept telling Addy to enjoy the sun while she could because she wouldn't see it for a long time and then she cried, "but I will miss the sun if I don't see it for a long time." Yes, Addy, you will.
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Trip Continued
In addition to seeing their great grandparents, Adelyn and Cameron got to see both of their aunts and uncles on Brian's side. Addy got to spend some quality time with Aunt Carrie and Aunt Heather and Cameron enjoyed checking out the "scratchy beards" of Uncle Dennis and Uncle Andrew.
The weather was absolutely perfect and we got to spend a lot of time outside which was nice. We kept telling Addy to enjoy the sun while she could because she wouldn't see it for a long time and then she cried, "but I will miss the sun if I don't see it for a long time." Yes, Addy, you will.
The weather was absolutely perfect and we got to spend a lot of time outside which was nice. We kept telling Addy to enjoy the sun while she could because she wouldn't see it for a long time and then she cried, "but I will miss the sun if I don't see it for a long time." Yes, Addy, you will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment