Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween this year. The weather cooperated and both Brian and I left work early so we could hit the downtown festivities with the kids. Our town does an awesome job with Halloween and they close all of the streets around Main Street so the kids can trick or treat through all of the businesses. Everyone goes all out with costumes and decorations, it's really fun.
Addy got to be Little Red Riding Hood this year since she had the awesome cape from Aunt Heather. I wanted Cameron to be the big bad wolf, but since we already had a cow costume on hand that won. They both had a great time and it was ridiculous the amount of candy they got. Addy got home and separated it all out in to piles and counted it, it totally reminded Brian and I of when we were kids. I did the exact same thing.
We were hoping we would get a lot of trick-or-treaters, but we only got 1 group of 3 kids which means we still have a lot of Halloween candy to be eaten.
Brian also carved pumpkins with Addy and she was pretty horrified at the thought of pulling the "guts" out. She was not interested.











1 comment:

  1. Love the expression you caught on camera of the pumpkin insides. Nice cape and boots. Cute cow.

    ReplyDelete