He knows exactly what we are talking about, especially when we talk about him. He makes the silliest faces I've ever seen and he is always happy. He loves to say "happy" and then smile and the other morning he actually woke up crying and when I went in to get him I asked him if he was happy and he said "no" and I said are you sad he said "yes." Luckily Addy came in two seconds later and he was happy and then said "happy."
He's obsessed with doggies and says all of the time that he sees one (even though I know he doesn't) but it's even more confusing because he says "daddy" and it sounds like "doggy" even Brian gets confused. Addy is the only one who can tell what he's trying to say.
Still my favorite thing is how every morning when we get to school he has his "swagger walk" into the class. His head is down, belly out and arms are swinging. His teachers and I can't stop laughing when he does it and I swear he knows and does it on purpose now.
Here he is enjoying the first corn on the cob of the year and his first one ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment