The kids were great and we did have a lot of fun, although I can't ever go a weekend like this without wondering how in the world single parents do this every day. Anyway, as a treat for a well-behaved weekend, we went to a consignment store and the kids got to pick something out. Addy picked out a beautiful dress-up dress and decided to be a snow princess (named Elsa maybe?). Here she is waiting for her prince (Brian) trying to hide her disappointment that he won't be home in time to see her. While we were taking pics he called so I got a few of her talking to him on the phone.
Cameron picked out shoes, I'm telling you this kid is obsessed with shoes. Since his feet are growing like weeds (almost a 7 already!) I think he will be going through several pairs very quickly.
We had a great time but we miss our knight in shining armor!




Addy, you look so beautiful.
ReplyDelete