The Easter Bunny brought Adelyn the movie Frozen and she has watched it several times since then. Cameron has not watched it yet, however we must be singing the songs a lot because now he smiles every time he hears "Let it Go". The other day, his teacher told Brian that Cameron heard some kids singing this song and totally started smiling and dancing. Brian was telling me this story during dinner and Cameron immediately started smiling. So I pulled up the song on my phone and Cameron started saying "go" and putting his arms out like he was singing. It was hilarious! I should have done video because this just doesn't do it justice, but it makes me laugh every time I hear it and I picture him saying "goooo."
Addy, on the other hand, does not appreciate it when Brian and I sing any song from Frozen. She gets very angry with us when we sing, Brian finally convinced her it was ok as long as we sing very quietly and let her be the "lead" vocal. Lucky me, I have this song in my head all day long, I just can't seem to let it go:)
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment