Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Comments from Cameron

Cameron had some hilarious comments the other night. The entire encounter was less than 10 seconds he was talking so fast & was so excited about all of the statements he was making.

On the changing table he says in rapid-fire order, "Mommy has boobs. Daddy doesn't have boobs. Daddy has chest. Mommy has boobs, Daddy has chest. Mommy has boobs. I don't talk like that."

This was especially funny because it was a culmination of several different conversations over the previous few days. Brian had been explaining to him that "Daddy didn't have boobs" even though Cameron was insistent that he did. That's where the explanation of "Daddy has a chest" comes from. Then whenever he would see me he would make a comment about boobs so I told him that we didn't talk like that. I think it's amazing to see how his brain works and he connects all of these things together and then is so matter of fact about it like he's known it forever.

His other statement lately has been about diaper creme and vaseline. He says, "Diaper creme goes on my butt. I don't eat it. I only eat food. I don't eat diaper creme. Vaseline goes on my mouth, I don't eat it. I do it myself." This again is the combination of several different conversations, but clearly he's got it all figured out!


No comments:

Post a Comment