On bath nights Brian often tries to get both kids in the tub together. Tonight Addy was being especially difficult so Cameron was almost done by the time she got in. As Brian was rinsing him off before he got out, Cameron started to pee right into the tub. Addy didn't notice (even though she was in the tub at the time) and when Cameron got out he exclaimed "I went pee in the tub!" Addy started to laugh because she thought he was joking (which he often does) and she said "no you didn't." He responded, "yes I did. I went pee in the tub."
They continued back and forth this way a few more times and Brian and I just couldn't stop laughing and we didn't know what to do. Addy then said to us, "he didn't go pee because then I would be in it."
We just smiled and Cameron said one last time, "I did. I did pee."
Oh well, I'm certain it wasn't the first time Addy was in a pee-bath and I'm sure it won't be the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment