Friday, February 12, 2016

12 questions

I saw these questions on my friend Kristi's blog so I'm stealing her idea. We asked Cameron 12 questions to answer about Daddy and Addy 12 questions about me. It was interesting to see their responses. 

Cameron- Daddy
1.  What is something I always say to you?  Time to go take a bath
2.  What makes me happy?  When I’m good in my class
3.  What makes me sad?  When I hit you
4.  How do I make you laugh?  Tickle me and zerbit
5.  What was I like as a little boy?  Jesus (This was Brian's favorite answer) 
6.  How old am I?  20 hundred and 69
7.  How tall am I?  Zero
8.  What is my favorite thing to do?  You like to do boring stuff (this was my favorite answer because whenever Cameron asks me what Daddy is doing I just say boring stuff)
9.  What do I do when you're not around?  You’re trying to find me
10.  What am I really good at?  Doing cartwheels
11.  What is something I'm not good at?  Building houses 
12.  What do I do for a job?   Cleaning stuff.

Adelyn - Mommy (disclaimer- Addy was very tired this day and probably not in the right state of mind to be "quizzed") 
1.  What is something I always say to you: (after a very long pause)  I don’t know, but I want to get this right, can we come back to this later?
2.  What makes me happy?   If I cuddle with you
3.  What makes me sad?   If I don’t cuddle with you
4.  How do I make you laugh? Tickling me
5.  What was I like as a little girl?   I have no idea You were just like me
6.  How old am I?  64
7.  How tall am I?  I don’t know what to say (burst into tears)
8.  What is my favorite thing to do?  Sleep on the couch
9.  What do I do when you're not around?  sleep
10.  What am I really good at?   Making cookies
11.  What is something I'm not good at?   I can’t think of anything (still very upset and crying)

12.  What do I do for a job?   Work


Summary- 3 years olds are a better age to ask these questions to and Daddy likes to clean and do boring stuff and Mommy likes to cuddle and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment