Monday, February 29, 2016

Dancing Queen

All of last week Addy had someone named the "Dance Dude" come to her school and every day she learned new dances. She learned the macarena, the chicken dance, the electric slide and classic moves like the sprinkler and new moves like peanut butter and jelly.
One night she wanted to show us so we put a video of the Macarena on the TV and she did it. I don't know if I was more surprised that Addy could do it, or if she was more surprised that I could do it! Here are pictures of her and Cameron doing that.



Then on Friday night all of her hard work came together with a dance with the Dance Dude. I took her to the school and it was a dance in the gym with kindergartners through 6th graders and they did all of the dances they knew, plus had plenty of time for free-styling. It was so awesome! Addy had a blast and it was so fun for me to watch her show off her stuff. Here is some video of her and her friend Suri showing off their stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment