There was a burn ban at all of the parks but luckily someone brought a propane fire pit so we were able to have the classic camping experience. I must say I am becoming a convert and have really enjoyed our camping experiences.
All of the kids got along great and had the best time which of course meant they lost their minds when it was time to go on Sunday. I can't say I blamed them, it was an awesome time and I was sad that it was over.
On the way home we stopped by Kris and Sarah's and the kids played with Lilja and enjoyed checking out the animals (chickens, horses, dogs & a bunny!) and we were spoiled by a wonderful dinner and a harvest from their crop- corn, cucumbers, apples, peppers, tomatoes and basil. It was truly a perfect summer weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment